Somer Valley FM is committed to providing a high quality deliverance of community radio. When something goes wrong we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
If you have a complaint or a concern, write to us with the details. Address your letter to our Station Manager, Dom Chambers, or email him on: firstname.lastname@example.org
In the event that your complaint or concern involves the Station Manager, then please address your letter or email to the Board of Directors, Somer Valley FM, clearly marking it for the attention of Graeme King.
Our aim will be to deal with your complaint promptly, fairly and effectively, in accordance with this procedure.
- We will record your complaint in a central register. We will aim to do this within 2 days of receiving your complaint.
- We will send you a letter or email acknowledging your complaint. You can expect to receive our letter within 4 days of us receiving your complaint. It may ask you to provide further details, or indeed invite you to a meeting so that we can ensure we fully understand and can react to your concern.
- We will then start to investigate your complaint, which will involve considering any documentary material that is relevant, and interviewing any relevant members of personnel.
- We will then write to you to let you know our response to your complaint, and we aim to respond to all complaints within 21 days.
- At this point, if you are still not satisfied you can write to us again and we will arrange for a member of the Board of Directors, Graeme King or, if you had written to Mr King in the first place, another member of the Board, to review matters.
- We will let you know the result of the review within a further 7 days.
If at the end of our procedure you are still not satisfied, and your complaint or concerns relate to broadcasting regulation issues then you are entitled to refer your concerns to Ofcom, Riverside House, 2A Southwark Bridge Road, London SE1 9HA, or email to: http://consumers.ofcom.org.uk/tellus/.
Please note that Somer Valley FM also has an internal complaint procedure. This is available from the station manager or located on the notice board in production.